November 16, 2019 - Continuing our look at the real estate opportunities in Montenegro through the RE/MAX catalogue, a visit to a great new-build opportunity between Petrovac and Budva.
Finding good quality building plots close to the sea in an excellent location is becoming harder in Montenegro, especially plots which have the project design already completed. An interesting option for anyone looking to build a couple of villas in a quiet location with great sea views in a very picturesque part of the coast - between Budva and Petrovac. In the words of the official RE/MAX real estate description:
- Quiet, secluded village between Budva and Petrovac
- 5-10min drive to many beaches on Budva Riviera
- 40min away from Tivat airport
- 1-hour drive to Podrgorica airport
- Very close to Sveti Stefan island and Reževići monastery